UIDAI Guidelines For Verifier for
- The documents produced by the resident for Aadhaar enrolment/Update must be
inthe list of approved documents only.
- Ensure that the inhabitant has unique archives for
check. In occasions where unique archives are not accessible, duplicates bore witness to/ensured by an open legal official/gazetted officer will be acknowledged.
- The configuration is for
declarationto be issued by authorities/establishments (just those that are perceived in the UIDAI's legitimate rundown of archives) for Proof of Identity and Address is according to Appendix A/B. Verifiercan deny confirmation, on the off chance that they speculate produced/adjusted reports. In situations where Verifier rejects confirmationof the archives created, reasons ought to be recorded in short by the Verifier on the Enrolment Form.
- On the off chance that the Verifier rejects confirmation with reasons or turns the occupant back without recording any reasons, the inhabitant can approach an assigned Authority made by the Registrar at the Block level for Grievance Redressal.
- If there should arise an occurrence of distinction in the name announced and the one in
report(PoI) is restricted to spelling as well as grouping of tobegin with, center and last name, the name as pronounced by the inhabitant might be recorded.
- If two documentary proofs produced by the enrollee have variation in the same name (i.e., with initials and full name), the enrollee’s full name should be recorded.
- Date of birth of Resident must indicate day, month and year in the relevant field.
- At the point when the occupant can't give correct date of birth and just age is specified by the inhabitant or approximated by the verifier then just age is recorded. The product will consequently compute year of birth in such case.
- Confirm that the PoA contains the name and address. The Verifier ought to guarantee that the name in the PoA report matches with the name in the PoI record. A distinction in the name
inPoI and PoA archive is satisfactory if the distinction is just in spelling or potentially arrangement of tobegin with, center and last name.
- On the off chance that the progressions asked for in Address Enhancement are significant and change the base address that is recorded in the PoA, the inhabitant will be required to deliver a substitute PoA or enlist through an Introducer.
- Head of Family should dependably go with the relative when the relative is getting
- In the event that the enrollee has and will give his/her Mobile Number and/or Email Address, these discretionary fields must be filled in. Verifier can educate the significance of these fields to the inhabitant. UIDAI can connect with the inhabitant utilizing this data, if required, as in the event of returned letters.
So, these are some of the Basic Guidelines to keep in mind for verifier while