Who is Introduces?
Introducers are individuals (example, Registrar’s employees, elected local body members, postmen, influencers such as teachers, health workers & doctors, representative of local NGO’s etc.) identified by a Registrar and registered in UIDAI’s “Introducers”.
In certain cases, the UIDAI Regional Office may itself take the initiative to identify a pool of Introducers for the convenience of the Registrars.
Condition to become introducer
- Introducer must be above the age of 18 years and Introducer must not have a criminal record.
- Introducers will be connected to a Registrar. The same Introducer might be utilized by more than one Registrar as long as they are distinguished by the concerned Registrar and enrolled in UIDAI's CIDR as "Introducers" for the specific Registrar. In this way, the Introducer can just present individuals inside the Registrar's locale. What's more, a Registrar can additionally restrict the activities of an Introducer by managerial limits.
Must See - Duties of Verifier in UIDAI
What are the responsibilities of Introducers in UIDAI?
Here we have Listed out some responsibility of Introducers:
- In the event that the recognized Introducer is prepared to function as an Introducer, he/she should give a composed agree to
beingan Introducer to enable Aadhaar enrolments and to take after the rules and methodology set down for the Introducers by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and the Registrar.
- Once the Registrar identifies introducers region-wise (District/State in which the Introducer is authorized to work), he will notify the Introducers.
- They should guarantee that their contact data is effectively shown at the Enrolment Center. In the event of no show/off base data, ask the Enrolment Center boss to show/adjust the subtle elements.
- They must ensure that the Registrar has registered and activated them as an Introducer at UIDAI.
- The Introducers must check the Resident's Name and Address on the Enrolment shape for accuracy and culmination. Introducer ought to likewise check his/her own points of interest in the frame and after that give his/her mark/thumbprint on the Enrolment Form space gave.
- Introducers should make themselves accessible amid the working hours of the EC for embracing occupants. In the event that, they are not accessible amid the operational hours, they can visit the Enrolment Center by the day's end and check the rundown of inhabitants pending for their support.
- Introducer must only introduce residents who do not have documentary proof of identity or address
Introducercannot charge fees for introducing residents. However, Registrars can prescribe an honorarium to them for this work.
- The Introducer also signs/provide thumbprint on the consent for enrolment where consent print requires the same.
- Introducer must be easily accessible to the residents.
These are some of the most important Points that an introducer have to keep in mind while doing their work with UIDAI. In the Next