Aadhar Process - Role of Aadhar Verifier
At the point when the occupant comes to enlist for Aadhaar to an Enrolment Center, statistic data will be entered from archives that the inhabitant gives. The confirmation of reports presented by the occupant is appropriately checked by the authorities approved to check the archives. Such authorities are named as verifiers. The verifier show at the aadhar enrollent Center will confirm the records presented by the inhabitant against the enrolment frame filled by the occupant. The administrations of the resigned government authorities who are for the most part all around familiar with such confirmation strategies ought to be used by the Registrars on the off chance that they can't extra serving authorities for report check.
Checl Out - Aadhar Certification Programm
The verifiers in an enrolment focus can't be from a similar seller, contracted as enrolment organization. Enlistment center needs to guarantee that verifiers are suitably prepared before being placed in the field. The Registrar may delegate more than one Verifier in a middle, if and where required. The rundown of all Verifiers must be informed, by assignment, by the Registrar before beginning of the enrolments and the rundown ought to be imparted to the Regional office concerned.
Any serving/resigned official both from Government (counting Armed powers and CPMFs) and PSUs including Banks not beneath the rank of Group 'C'/class III workers might be permitted to be sent as Verifiers. In the territories, as large urban communities and Metros, where enlistment center can't profit the administrations of such Retired/Serving government authorities, administrations of an outsourced merchant can be benefited of to give verifiers the endorsement from UIDAI Regional Office.
Responsibility of Aadhar Verifier
For enrolment, Resident will bring his/her Original reports/Attested Photocopies alongside filled Aadhar Update Form. Verifier must confirm the data said in the supporting records with the data specified in the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form.
- Verifier will sign and stamp the Enrolment/Update Form after confirmation. On the off chance that stamp isn't accessible, the verifier can sign and put his/her Name. The occupant will then go to the Enrolment Agency Operator for getting Enroled.
- It is verifier's obligation to guarantee that Enrolment/Update Form is filled totally and accurately according to UIDAI enrolment process. No obligatory field ought to be left clear and inhabitant ought to be urged to fill discretionary fields like versatile number and email address.
- Verifier needs to be available in the enrolment center throughout the operating hours of the center. Registrars should ensure physical presence of verifiers during the enrolment.
- if the occupant is Enroled and has wanted Correction for a specific statistic field, the inhabitant require not enter all points of interest in the Form. The occupant must give his/her unique Enrolment Number, Date and Time (together known as EID), his/her Name and the field which needs rectification.
- Verifier’s signature/thumb print and stamp/Name is required except in case where copies attested / certified by a public notary / gazetted officer are being submitted.
- The Verifier must be physically present at the enrolment focus each day and, in this manner, can screen the Enrolment Center execution and give prompt data to UIDAI and Registrar on process deviations and acts of neglect at the enrolment focus.
How to enrol without supporting documents for aadhar card?
- On the off chance that an occupant can't give narrative confirmation of character or verification of address, they can be Enroled through a pre-assigned "Introducer" who is recognized and informed by the Registrar or Regional Offices.
- An Introducer is a man who is approved by the Registrar to present an occupant who does not have any PoA/PoI records. This acquaintance does not commensurate with giving a character testament to inhabitant.
- Key statistic information should be checked legitimately at the season of enrolment. Inhabitants can bring any of the endorsed records as Proof of Identity and Proof of Address.