Aadhar is a 12 digit distinguishing proof number which never begins with 0 or 1. Aadhar number is an interesting distinguishing proof number. It is produced or issued by UDIAI (remarkable ID specialist of India). Aadhar number is given just to the occupants of Indian nationality. UDIAI began issuing aadhar card to Indian nationals from September 2010. Aadhar card works for both recognizable proof and private evidence. As prior (before aadhar card) each individual needs to convey diverse printed material, archives, records as a proof for their distinguishing proof, similar to dish card, water charge, power charge and so on. It was a dull assignment to convey all the printed material, archives at better places. Aadhar number is an interesting recognizable proof number which is important for each Indian national. Aadhar card is an advanced way of life as the archive of the card itself in a PDF arrange.
The method of downloading aadhar card online is simple. You simply require PC, web association and you aadhar number.
It is fundamental to have your aadhar card number to download it.
Take after THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO DOWNLOAD AADHAR CARD
.1 visit e-aadhar site eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in (the official site for aadhar card).
.2 see the segment 'aadhar enlistment' and enter your aadhar number or enlistment number.
.3 at that point fill different subtle elements, for example, name, stick code, versatile number and so forth.
.4 tap on ' get one-time watchword '.
.5 you will get the secret key on your telephone by means of an instant message.
.6 input the OTP (secret key) and tap on ' approve and download'.
.7 the e-aadhar card will be downloaded on your PC in a PDF design.
To open the e-aadhar card, you should enter a secret word as the document is watchword ensured. The watchword will be your PIN code.
Aadhar number or enlistment number is mandatory to download aadhar card.In case, you lost your enlistment number or aadhar number then you can download your e-aadhar card with your name and date of birth.
.1 visit the UDIAI site www.udiai.govt.in
.2 fill every one of the points of interest name, address, versatile number and so forth.
.3 tap on 'get OTP' catch (after confirmation you'll get your
.5 once you get aadhar enlistment number then you can download it by following the means specified previously.
*Indian government made it compulsory to interface your aadhar card with your skillet card. *
In order to work
UIDAI's Enrollment Training
Training in UIDAI is not mandatory;
UIDAI Training types
There are three types of
- PRI/ULB and DLO Programs are organized by
ROsfor Verifier, Introducer, Member Panchayati Raj Institution and District Level officer on their role in Enrolment Ecosystem.
- Orientation/ Refresher Programs are anchored by ROs for EA Staff for quality enhancement and refreshing their knowledge
- Master Trainer Training (TOT) is organized by Regional Offices for
creationof Master Trainers who in turn train other EA Staff.
Basic Qualification for UIDAI's Certification
To qualify for the role of Supervisor, the person should satisfy the following criteria:
- The person should be of age 18 years and above.
- The person shall be 10+2 pass and should preferably be a graduate
- The person should have a good understanding and experience of using a computer
- The person should preferably have prior experience of working in Aadhaar Enrolment program
To qualify for the role of Operator CELC, the person should satisfy the following criteria:
- The person should be of age 18 years and above.
- The person shall be minimum 10+2 pass. In case of Anganwadi/Asha Worker, the minimum qualification is 10th pass
- The person should have a basic understanding of operating a computer and should be comfortable with local language keyboard and transliteration
See also - Duties of Introducer in Aadhar Process
Is there a need
Who is Introduces?
Introducers are individuals (example, Registrar’s employees, elected local body members, postmen, influencers such as teachers, health workers & doctors, representative of local NGO’s etc.) identified by a Registrar and registered in UIDAI’s “Introducers”.
In certain cases, the UIDAI Regional Office may itself take the initiative to identify a pool of Introducers for the convenience of the Registrars.
Condition to become introducer
- Introducer must be above the age of 18 years and Introducer must not have a criminal record.
- Introducers will be connected to a Registrar. The same Introducer might be utilized by more than one Registrar as long as they are distinguished by the concerned Registrar and enrolled in UIDAI's CIDR as "Introducers" for the specific Registrar. In this way, the Introducer can just present individuals inside the Registrar's locale. What's more, a Registrar can additionally restrict the activities of an Introducer by managerial limits.
Must See - Duties of Verifier in UIDAI
What are the responsibilities of Introducers in UIDAI?
Here we have Listed out some responsibility of Introducers:
- In the event that the recognized Introducer is prepared to function as an Introducer, he/she should give a composed agree to
beingan Introducer to enable Aadhaar enrolments and to take after the rules and methodology set down for the Introducers by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and the Registrar.
- Once the Registrar identifies introducers region-wise (District/State in which the Introducer is authorized to work), he will notify the Introducers.
- They should guarantee that their contact data is effectively shown at the Enrolment Center. In the event of no show/off base data, ask the Enrolment Center boss to show/adjust the subtle elements.
- They must ensure that the Registrar has registered and activated them as an Introducer at UIDAI.
- The Introducers must check the Resident's Name and Address on the Enrolment shape for accuracy and culmination. Introducer ought to likewise check his/her own points of interest in the frame and after that give his/her mark/thumbprint on the Enrolment Form space gave.
- Introducers should make themselves accessible amid the working hours of the EC for embracing occupants. In the event that, they are not accessible amid the operational hours, they can visit the Enrolment Center by the day's end and check the rundown of inhabitants pending for their support.
- Introducer must only introduce residents who do not have documentary proof of identity or address
Introducercannot charge fees for introducing residents. However, Registrars can prescribe an honorarium to them for this work.
- The Introducer also signs/provide thumbprint on the consent for enrolment where consent print requires the same.
- Introducer must be easily accessible to the residents.
These are some of the most important Points that an introducer have to keep in mind while doing their work with UIDAI. In the Next
UIDAI Guidelines For Verifier for
- The documents produced by the resident for Aadhaar enrolment/Update must be
inthe list of approved documents only.
- Ensure that the inhabitant has unique archives for
check. In occasions where unique archives are not accessible, duplicates bore witness to/ensured by an open legal official/gazetted officer will be acknowledged.
- The configuration is for
declarationto be issued by authorities/establishments (just those that are perceived in the UIDAI's legitimate rundown of archives) for Proof of Identity and Address is according to Appendix A/B. Verifiercan deny confirmation, on the off chance that they speculate produced/adjusted reports. In situations where Verifier rejects confirmationof the archives created, reasons ought to be recorded in short by the Verifier on the Enrolment Form.
- On the off chance that the Verifier rejects confirmation with reasons or turns the occupant back without recording any reasons, the inhabitant can approach an assigned Authority made by the Registrar at the Block level for Grievance Redressal.
- If there should arise an occurrence of distinction in the name announced and the one in
report(PoI) is restricted to spelling as well as grouping of tobegin with, center and last name, the name as pronounced by the inhabitant might be recorded.
- If two documentary proofs produced by the enrollee have variation in the same name (i.e., with initials and full name), the enrollee’s full name should be recorded.
- Date of birth of Resident must indicate day, month and year in the relevant field.
- At the point when the occupant can't give correct date of birth and just age is specified by the inhabitant or approximated by the verifier then just age is recorded. The product will consequently compute year of birth in such case.
- Confirm that the PoA contains the name and address. The Verifier ought to guarantee that the name in the PoA report matches with the name in the PoI record. A distinction in the name
inPoI and PoA archive is satisfactory if the distinction is just in spelling or potentially arrangement of tobegin with, center and last name.
- On the off chance that the progressions asked for in Address Enhancement are significant and change the base address that is recorded in the PoA, the inhabitant will be required to deliver a substitute PoA or enlist through an Introducer.
- Head of Family should dependably go with the relative when the relative is getting
- In the event that the enrollee has and will give his/her Mobile Number and/or Email Address, these discretionary fields must be filled in. Verifier can educate the significance of these fields to the inhabitant. UIDAI can connect with the inhabitant utilizing this data, if required, as in the event of returned letters.
So, these are some of the Basic Guidelines to keep in mind for verifier while
Aadhar Process - Role of Aadhar Verifier
At the point when the occupant comes to enlist for Aadhaar to an Enrolment Center, statistic data will be entered from archives that the inhabitant gives. The confirmation of reports presented by the occupant is appropriately checked by the authorities approved to check the archives. Such authorities are named as verifiers. The verifier show at the
The verifiers in an enrolment focus can't be from a similar seller, contracted as enrolment organization. Enlistment center needs to guarantee that verifiers are suitably prepared before being placed in the field. The Registrar may delegate more than one Verifier in a middle, if and where required. The rundown of all Verifiers must be informed, by assignment, by the Registrar before
Any serving/resigned official both from Government (counting Armed powers and CPMFs) and PSUs including Banks not beneath the rank of Group 'C'/class III workers might be permitted to be sent as Verifiers. In the territories, as large urban communities and Metros, where enlistment center can't profit the administrations of such Retired/Serving government authorities, administrations of an outsourced merchant can be benefited of to give verifiers the endorsement from UIDAI Regional Office.
Responsibility of Aadhar Verifier
For enrolment, Resident will bring his/her Original reports/Attested Photocopies alongside filled Aadhar Update Form.
- Verifier will sign and stamp the Enrolment/Update Form after confirmation. On the off chance that stamp isn't accessible, the verifier can sign and put his/her Name. The occupant will then go to the Enrolment Agency Operator for getting
- It is verifier's obligation to guarantee that Enrolment/Update Form is filled totally and accurately according to UIDAI enrolment process. No obligatory field ought to be left clear and inhabitant ought to be urged to fill discretionary fields like versatile number and email address.
- Verifier needs to be available in the enrolment center throughout the operating hours of the center. Registrars should ensure
physicalpresence of verifiers during the enrolment.
- if the occupant is
Enroledand has wanted Correction for a specific statistic field, the inhabitant requirenot enter all points of interest in the Form. The occupant must give his/her unique Enrolment Number, Date and Time (together known as EID), his/her Name and the field which needs rectification.
- Verifier’s signature/
thumb printand stamp/Name is required except in casewhere copies attested / certifiedby a public notary / gazetted officer are being submitted.
- The Verifier must be physically present at the enrolment focus each day and, in this manner, can screen the Enrolment Center execution and give prompt data to UIDAI and Registrar on process deviations and acts of neglect at the enrolment focus.
enrol without supporting documents for aadhar card?
- On the off chance that an occupant can't give narrative confirmation of character or verification of address, they can be
Enroledthrough a pre-assigned "Introducer" who is recognized and informed by the Registrar or Regional Offices.
- An Introducer is a man who is approved by the Registrar to present an occupant who does not have any PoA/PoI records. This acquaintance does not commensurate with giving a character testament to
- Key statistic information should be checked legitimately at the season of enrolment. Inhabitants can bring any of the endorsed records as Proof of Identity and Proof of Address.
Use of the Site.
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by This Blog, This Blog does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for This Blog-identified information, products or services, all information, products
You also understand that This Blog cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.